DD - XL - Frontline Hammock - Olive Green
Super-spacious and breathable
The massive DD XL Frontline offers the same breathable base and ultra-fine bug netting as our regular Frontline - but features fully curved spreader poles to create a tunnel effect and maximise the benefit of the extra floor width.
With its breathable base the DD XL Frontline Hammock performs well in a variety of climates, including the jungle - this is the best hammock for taller campers, or just an extra spacious and comfortable night wherever you are!
Sleep 100% bug-free with the net fully deployed, or simply unzip both sides and roll up over the poles to secure out of the way. Alternatively, suspend the hammock with the net on the bottom to lounge out in the sun!
Used with a ground sheet, this hammock also makes a roomy bivi.
This hammock is designed for use by 1 person only.
We recommend using this hammock with DD Tarp XL.
Spec Sheet for DD - XL - Frontline Hammock
|Size||3m x 1.8m (comfortable for people of any height and up to 125kg)|
|Weight||1250g excl. webbing and poles|
|Includes||XL Frontline Hammock, Webbing (10m), 2 x 1m elastic cord, 2 x curved net poles, hanging pocket|
Breathable double-layered design with velcro tab closure – insert a partially inflated thermarest or camping mat between the layers in cold weather
Ultra-fine mesh mosquito net built in: zips closed and protects against all insects (even the Scottish midge!) - unzips from both sides.
2 x full-width lightweight curved spreader poles, to create maximum space inside and suspend the net
4 internal pockets for small valuables and one larger hanging pocket suspended above
4 large tabs on each corner of the base to support the spreader poles
Pre-fitted with 10m strong suspension webbing (5m each end)
DD Tarp XL
DD XL Sleeve
DD hammock safety
Remove any sharp objects from your person before entering the hammock
Please follow the maximum recommended weight limit
Check all suspension cordage is in good condition before hanging, and ensure any knots are secure before entering the hammock
Do not set up the hammock too low to the ground, and check beneath it for any sharp objects that could come in contact with the material/suspension
- Children should be supervised when using this product
DD hammocks are not suitable for children under 3
Ensure the area around the product is kept free of hazards
To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
All orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.