DD - XL - Frontline Hammock - MC
Super-spacious and breathable
The massive DD XL Frontline MC offers the same breathable base and ultra-fine bug netting as our regular Frontline - but features full curved spreader poles to create a tunnel effect and maximise the benefit of the extra floor width.
With its breathable base the DD XL Frontline Hammock performs well in a variety of climates, including the jungle - this is the best hammock for taller campers, or just an extra spacious and comfortable night wherever you are!
Sleep 100% bug-free with the net fully deployed, or simply unzip both sides and roll up over the poles to secure out of the way. Alternatively, suspend the hammock with the net on the bottom to lounge out in the sun!
Used with a ground sheet, this hammock also makes a roomy bivi.
If you're looking for natural, seamless camouflage then look no further! Research, meticulous design and testing spanning over 2 years has allowed us to bring you our own Multicam (MC) pattern – available across a limited (but growing) product selection. The pattern is designed to blend in with woodlands, mountain environments and more.
This hammock is designed for use by 1 person only.
We recommend using this hammock with DD Tarp XL.
Spec Sheet for the DD - XL - Frontline Hammock - MC
|Size||3m x 1.8m (comfortable for people of any height and up to 125kg)|
|Weight||1250g excl. webbing and poles|
|Includes||XL Frontline Hammock - MC, Webbing (10m), 2 x 2m elastic cord, 2 x curved net poles, hanging pocket|
|Weight limit||125 kg|
- Breathable double-layered design with velcro tab closure – insert a partially inflated thermarest or camping mat between the layers in cold weather
- Ultra-fine mesh mosquito net built in: zips closed and protects against all insects (even the Scottish midge!) - unzips from both sides.
- 2 x full-width lightweight curved spreader poles, to create maximum space inside and suspend the net
- 4 internal pockets for small valuables and one larger hanging pocket suspended above
- 4 large tabs on each corner of the base to support the spreader poles
- Pre-fitted with 10m strong suspension webbing (5m each end)
- 2 x 2m elastic cord included to suspend poles from the two loops
- Stuff sack
DD Tarp XL MC
DD XL Sleeve
All orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.