DD Underblanket - X Long
Extra large insulation for increased coverage
*New - an Extra Long Underblanket for larger hammocks and fuller coverage!*
The time-tested DD Underblanket is now available in this longer size, perfect for larger hammocks, or for a larger body coverage / taller campers! Suitable for use in temperatures down to -5C, the DD Underblanket works to prevent heat loss from beneath you. Hang it under your hammock, and feel the warmth generated in minutes for a warm night's sleep
How does it work?
In hammock camping, the majority of heat loss is from below due to your body weight compressing your clothing or the loft in your sleeping bag. A DD Underblanket combats this by hanging below your hammock so the loft is not compressed, creating a pocket of air warmed by your body heat. It should be hung with a little slack to gently 'hug' the hammock when you're inside, to achieve the warmest insulation.
Ideal for larger hammocks
|230cm x 120cm
|DD Underblanket - XL, Compression sack
Ripstop nylon blanket with water-resistant coating, filled with 200gsm synthetic silk
- Larger size for more coverage, or to fit to XL and King-Size hammocks
8 lengths of elastic pre-fitted, with DD Mini Karabiners attached to clip to your hammock
Drawcord to cinch the ends
DD Hammock Quilt
Storing your DD insulation
When storing for long periods of time, we recommend you loosen the straps on the compression sack.
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
All orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.