DD Tarp M
A longer, slimmer hammock shelter
Popular demand called for a longer, narrower alternative to our bestselling Tarp 3x3 – and here it is! Ideal for hammock camping, the DD Tarp M provides further coverage for the head and foot ends of your hammock while economising on side coverage to keep pack weight to a minimum.
With enough coverage for all our hammocks, we recommend the Tarp M for one person plus gear. Arrange it in an A-frame over your hammock for storm protection, or even use it to extend a porch on your tent. 19 re-inforced attachment points allow for many different setup configurations.
Prefer more coverage around the sides of your hammock? Then you might favour the square-shaped DD Tarp 3x3
. Both tarps, however, have their own advantages - so the choice is yours!
All DD tarps are 100% waterproof, even in the heaviest storms.
|Size||3.5m x 2.4m|
|Colour||Olive green, Coyote brown|
|Weight||740g (excl. pegs & guy lines)|
|Includes||Tarp M, 4 x pegs & guy lines, stuff sack|
19 tough reinforced attachment points: 16 around the sides and corners, and 3 along the centre (ridge line)
4 x pegs and guy lines included in their own bag
Made from 190T polyester with PU 3000mm waterproof coating, and has a taped central seam
Stuff sack with drawcord closure
DD Cord – ideal for ridge line (to suspend the tarp between trees)
DD Pegs & Guy Lines x 6 – create even more setup options!
To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C)
- Please keep your tarp a safe distance from fires and naked flames at all times
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
Children should be supervised when using this product
Ensure the area around the product is kept free of hazards
All orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.